Training and Product Demonstrations are Now Virtual.
Schedule a Tulip Z-Training with a Tulip Team Member today!
Tulip team members are available to demonstrate products and to train you and your staff in the use of the Tulip Master Collections for new patient applications such as Tulip TRUE NanoFat™ for under-eye discoloration, scar revision, and non-surgical facial tightening and brightening.
How can the Tulip Z-Training benefit you?
- We can help inform you of the newest patient applications using Tulip MicroFat and Tulip TRUE NanoFat™.
- We can train your O.R. staff to be proficient with our instrumentation and to understand the latest patient applications.
- We can supply you with links to scientific and clinical published articles that support the validity of these new applications and the science behind the way both Tulip MicroFat and Tulip TRUE NanoFat™ work to rejuvenate and regenerate. You and your staff can use these articles to help educate potential patients and to set your practice apart from others.
- We can do a follow-up Z-Training after your first case to answer any questions and to address any hiccups experienced during the case.
Contact email@example.com or call 858-270-5900, and a Tulip team member will set up your customized virtual Z-Training.
Learn the latest in adipose regenerative therapies.
Tulip Medical sponsors medical education and training through the San Diego Academy of Regenerative Therapies (SDARTs).
Learn regenerative therapies and techniques from the world's experts in:
- Cosmetic, Plastic, & Reconstructive Surgery
- Office-Based Aesthetics
- Functional Medicine
Topics covered include:
- Science, History, & Applications of Nanofat
- Office-based facial rejuvenation
- Composite breast augmentation
- Wound healing
- Pain management
- MACS Lift
- Safe buttock augmentation
- Sexual rejuvenation
- and more
Expert faculty members include:
- Dr. Patrick Tonnard, MD, PhD - Ghent, Belgium
- Dr. Alexis Verpaele, MD, PhD - Ghent, Belgium
- Dr. Ramon Llull, MD, PhD - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Dr. Peter Rubin, MD - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Dr. Robert Alexander, MD, DMD, FICS - Stevensville, Montana
- Dr. Joseph Grzeskiewicz, MD - San Diego, CA
- Dr. Tess Mauricio, MD, FAAD - San Diego, CA
- Dr. Joseph Albano, MD - Salt Lake City, Utah
- Dr. Scott Stanwyck, MD - Pewaukee, Wisconsin
- and more
SDARTs offers training online and live, with annual conferences and year-round master classes.
To learn more, visit https://sdarts.com/.